Adding Value for High Performance
Dr Jason Ketter, BA, MPA, MBA, PhD
Jason brings more than 28 years of fundraising and engagement experience to clients in their quest to raise more money. Jason has extensive hands-on organisational programming, operational development, and fundraising expertise with a proven track record for increasing performance. He understands the challenges and opportunities that exist in the under-resourced and appropriately-resourced organisation.
Jason has lead advancement teams and served campaigns at The Pennsylvania State University-Harrisburg, The University of Queensland, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Albright College and Delaware Valley University that raised $10 million to $2 billion.
Jason has robust phonathon, direct and e-mail, and bequest experience that complements his success in soliciting and closing major and leadership ($1 million plus) gifts in Australia, China (Hong Kong), Panama, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, United Kingdom, and the United States.
In addition to Jason’s extensive higher education sector experience he has served organisations such as the American School of Muscat, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, BDO, the Calcutta House of Philadelphia, Just Say No to Drugs, and Mother Against Drunk Drivers.
Jason is a frequent speaker:
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) Asia Pacific Conference, Hong Kong: How to Develop the Legacy Donor Experience. Road Map to Advancement: A Dose of Inspiration, a panel discussion.
- CASE Asia Pacific Conference, Singapore: Getting them into the Tent—The Importance of Research and the Discovery Visit
- The Enterprising University, HELP University, Kuala Lumpur: The Digital Alumni
- CASE Asia Pacific Conference, Singapore: New to Advancement
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Brisbane: University Advancement
- CASE Asia Pacific Conference, Hong Kong: Fundraising for Small Shops
- International Society for Third Sector Research, Istanbul: Women Leaders and Management of Public Relations in Nonprofit Organizations
- Academy of Management, Chicago: Passion and Public Service Motivation as Determinants of Daily Job Activities: An Inter-Sectoral Comparison
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Philadelphia: Creating a Major Gifts Program that Demonstrates Results
- CASE District Two Annual Conference, Philadelphia: Vital Elements of the Major Gift Program: The Systems and Tools That Foster Productive Relationships
Jason has lectured on non-profit management, organisation communications, public policy and management serving Delaware Valley University, Sultan Qaboos University, and The University of Queensland.
Jason’s PhD in Public Administration is from The Pennsylvania State University and his dissertation examined the Predictors of Alumni Donor Behaviour in Graduates of the Traditional MBA and iMBA Programs.
Australian Institute of Company Directors course Governance Foundations for Not-for-Profits Directors.
Jason serves as the Executive Vice President and Secretary for the Thomas A Plein Foundation, a foundation supporting education and health care causes in the United States.
Jason in an Associate Partner of Council for Support and Advancement of Education (CASE).